We offer free presentations about our research to school classrooms (ranging in age from pre-kindergarten through post-doctoral programs at major universities) and community groups. Feel free to request a particular expedition (click here) or topic related to underwater exploration (cave diving, archaeology, oceanography, dive physics, etc.).
- Engaging presentations on a variety of our research projects and conservation efforts with age-appropriate content
- FREE! (though donations are welcomed!)
- We come to you!
- Interdisciplinary, hands-on, and can be aligned with your curriculum
- Letters of Recommendation/Testimonials
- Schools (public, private, homeschool – pre-K through grade 12)
- Colleges and Universities (undergraduate, graduate, post-doc, and adult education)
- Civic Groups
- Technical Conferences and Meetings
- Community Centers
- Science Centers
- Scouting Troops
You may contact us via our contact center.